Happy Friday Crane Family,
- The Crane Mitigation Plan (ENG & SPAN) is available online at www.craneschools.org. Please review weekly for updates.
- We've updated pg. 22; annotated by an arrow.
- Open Enrollment: Interested families can now register their child to attend a Crane School.
- For more information, visit our website.
- You can even register online!
- Want to take a School Tour? Schedule one at (928) 373-3400.
- We're Hiring: Crane Schools are hiring teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. To view the available positions, visit our site.
- Tax Credit Donation: It's Tax Season! You can help make a difference for our students. The State of Arizona will give you a dollar-for-dollar credit for up to $400. Learn more.
- Kindergarten RoundUP: Do you have a student who is ready for Kindergarten? Come to our Drive-Thru Event on March 17th from 5-7 p.m. at the following school sites to learn more about Crane Schools.
- H.L. Suverkrup Elementary
- Mesquite Elementary
- Gary A. Knox Elementary
- Ronald Reagan Elementary
- Pueblo Elementary
- Salida Del Sol Elementary
- Valley Horizon Elementary
***Congratulations to all of our Crane District Teachers of the Year, and our Yuma County Finalists! To all of our educators, we say thank you for providing our students with your time, knowledge, and attentiveness.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: March 16-19, 2021
- Early Release Schedule
- Spring Intersession: March 22 - April 2, 2021
- No School
Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you!